• Develop prototypes from functional specifications. Designs application sub-systems and small systems.
• Develop User Interaction Dashboard engine using scripts, stored procedures, user defined functions, views, RDLs, MDX code, and triggers, etc. for Real time information gathering and Inter & Intra Agency coordination.
• Participate in the development of functional specifications. Codes, tests, and debugs complex application programs.
• Develops program specifications/detailed design documents.
• Developing Enterprise Data Warehouse application based on the Client requirements.
• Document design specifications, Planning, design, development, enhancing, testing, implementation, installation and other system-related information and operations of the
• Project including participation in all systems life cycle.
• Develops program specifications/detail design documents, Codes, tests and debugs applications programs.
• Collaborate with software developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components.
• Communicate with staff or clients to understand specific system requirements.
• Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, or scalability of system architecture.
• Participating in the application design of systems, including use of analytical techniques.
• Working closely with business team for prioritizing the deliverables in a release. Also works with business in understating the business requirements & helps the team in translating them in to design docs.
• Assisting users in testing, training, and preparation for operations.
• Post approval of estimates ramping-up of team, scheduling project in release, taking project through various review boards and hand-off to maintenance.
• Provide technical guidelines for implementing secure systems to the customers.
• Responsible for managing the development / maintenance team.
• Providing estimation for various phases of projects.
• Conducts daily stand-up meetings for status update & keep close check on any new issues, risk or dependency delay causing a schedule slippage.
• Working closely with QA teams for daily follow-up of in-flight projects.
• Coordinating production deployment of release.
• SLA achievement and Capacity management.
• Generating weekly / monthly dashboards / metrics for various stakeholders.
• Creating & managing change request.
• Working with senior management on process improvement & its implementation.
• Work with business users to define technical requirements, architecting and developing solutions and solution testing
• Work with various groups including project management & other developers to understand goals of projects and testing needs.
• Identify and thoroughly analyze defects, issues, risks, and action items along with identifying the business requirements & the system requirements as part of the project team.
• Setting up connectivity to data sources.
• Run the Intermediate to advanced SQL queries for data analysis and testing.
• Work independently and able to lead projects.
• Perform complex and varied Quality Assurance activities using appropriate test tools, common routines, and best practices.
• Organize results of testing and provide reports to management.
A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field is required to perform the above mentioned duties combined with practical knowledge of various tools & technologies.
Please Apply below or mail the resume to Our Office Address.