Location : Troy, MI
Duration : 2+ Years
Job Type : Fulltime /Contract W2
Education Requirements : An individual with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology or related field to perform these job duties.
Job Duties :
Understanding the business requirements and defining the scope and key objectives of the project
- Collaborating with Plant Finance controllers and other stake holders in order to understand the business background and clearly define the scope and key objectives of the project
- Developing clear statement of objectives and defining the go-live dates.
- Translating the business requirements into SAP FICO (GL, AP, AR, FA, COPA, Interfaces and IDOC).
- Creating Testing strategy and testing plan in different phases of the project.
Designing the complete configuration framework
- Discussing with in the project team on various alternative approaches and solutions before proceeding with the configuration.
- Working with Client to finalize intermediate, final deliverables, and the timelines for the project
- Interacting with Business Relationship Managers and Plant Finance Controllers to understand the current business process in order map into SAP in terms of SAP GL, AP, AR, FA and COPA modules. Such as Installation, Configuration and modifications.
Building and implementing the solutions
- Preparing Functional specifications for the new developments for Tax forms and Customers statements.
- Preparing LSMW program to upload GL Master Data and R&D Master Data.
- Completing the integration configuration for FI/SD and FI/MM modules.
- Creating new payment methods for Vendors and testing the payment methods using the Automatic payment program.
- Implementing and testing the new interface for customer invoices and customer payments as part of Legal requirements.
- Working on various Accounts payable and Accounts receivable related reports.
Hyper care and Production support
- Resolve simple and complex application and system problems (includes configuration) related to break fixes and enhancements.
- Providing ongoing production support and system enhancements to SAP users of North America, Mexico and Argentina.
- Ticket resolution as per service level agreement.
- Providing support to the User team to fulfill their business requirement.
- Assisting users in functional navigation & functional understanding in SAP point of view.
Presenting insights and recommendations to the client
- Share all the intermediate and final deliverables with the client in order to establish cadence and seek timely feedback for the same
- Reiterating over the results to improve model accuracy and effectiveness of the solution (if necessary)
- Collating and presenting the recommendations and insights that would enable continuous measurable improvement in the client’s business decisions
- Preparing executive summary of the results for the senior management
Please Apply Online below or mail the resumes to Our office at
1199 Amboy Ave, Suite #2H, Edison, NJ 08837