Qualifications We Require
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or closely related field.
- Understand business flows, tools, troubleshoot and support seller issues using tools.
- Run regular liaison meetings between sellers, market place aggregator and business to review overall on boarding metrics.
- Ongoing management of partner issues, queries and post launch issues.
- Coordination of issue resolution across business, production support, business support analyst and functional teams in the context of specific issues.
- Identify trends to figure out hotspots for effort and support cost drivers – work with PM and Engineering to build features and tools to reduce costs.
- Process improvements to reduce launch cycle time and increase efficiency.
- Institute and monitor support case resolution metrics and drive efficiencies.
- Identify systematic issues that need fixes across systems until hand off to production support/Engineering/Product teams via
backlog for implementation.
- Understand partner setup process and educate partners on process, requirements and timelines for on-boarding process.
- Work with internal teams to set up appropriate systems, code promotions into production until partners can go live.
- Understanding of integration interfaces, lower level systems at UI/debugging level to be able to bring on new direct sellers.
- Help to integrate partners onto client Platform.
- Knowledge in Java, web services, Rest APIs and databases.
- Understanding of API’s, integrations and testing using Test NG is a requirement.
Please Apply Online below or mail the resumes to Our office at
1199 Amboy Ave, Suite #2H, Edison, NJ 08837